Use of the reservation system is limited to law students, law faculty, and law staff.
Use the dropdown menus above to select the category and the capacity of the room or seat you wish to reserve. Select "single seat booking" from the Capacity menu to view the available single seats. Select "for any number of people" to view the available rooms.
Note that access to the law center building is restricted to members of the law school community evenings and weekends.
Library patrons must follow all applicable university and law school COVID-19 protocols while using the law library.
- Please do not leave personal belongings unattended. The library cannot guarantee their security. Check at the main desk about “lost and found” items.
- Please do not move library furniture away from its current locations.
- Please be careful to maintain social distancing.
- If you take a seat in a reservation-required space without a reservation, we ask that you be prepared to move immediately if someone with a reservation arrives.
- If you have a reservation, but do not “check in” upon arrival, another student may reserve the seat after one hour and we ask that you be prepared to move immediately.
- If your reserved seat is vacant, another student may reserve the seat after one hour.
This location or Category has multiple capacity options (i.e. single seat, group spaces, etc.). Please select the desired capacity from the Capacity dropdown above.